• thecbsltd

Christmas Party season expenses and benefits

With the Christmas Party season in full swing what expenses can Employers claim

Expenses and benefits: social functions and parties What's exempt You might not have to report anything to HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) or pay tax and National Insurance.

To be exempt, the party or similar social function must be all the following: £150 or less per head annual, such as a Christmas party or summer barbecue open to all your employees. Before you go spending / claiming check the gov website or check with your bookkeeper or Accountant

0 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

National Minimum Wage and National Living Wage rates

Rates from 1 April 2021 These rates are for the National Living Wage (for those aged 23 and over) and the National Minimum Wage (for those of at least school leaving age) from 1 April 2021. April 2021

Contact Us


The Chalfont Bookkeeping Service Limited

Incorporated in England

Co. Registered No. 11778865


Tel: 07960 499 267

Address: Denham Lane,

Chalfont St Peter ,

Gerrards Cross,



Socialize With Us
Member of
  • Twitter
  • YouTube
  • Facebook
  • Pinterest

© 2019 by The Chalfont Bookkeeping Service Limited. Proudly created with Wix.com